“This new competition for a place at IOHA 2015 will offer the lucky winner a great chance to be exposed to four stimulating days of learning from the very best in the occupational hygiene profession, as well networking with colleagues, vendors and suppliers.” – Nicole Vars McCullough, 3M Personal Safety Division’s Global Technical Services Manager.
“Following on from the recent 3M Young Hygienist of the Year competition, we are delighted to team up with BOHS to offer another terrific opportunity for a second young professional to attend IOHA 2015”.
Young Hygienists don’t miss this opportunity!
To enter, you have to be:
- aged 40 or under as at 31 December 2015 (AKA a Young Hygienist); and
- a member of BOHS or any of the other IOHA member societies, in good standing.
You will receive:
- a full conference place for IOHA 2015 London (27th to 30th April), including a ticket for the gala dinner;
- hotel accommodation for 4 nights; and
- travel and subsistence costs of up to $2000, which are reclaimable.
NOTE: If you have are already registered to attend IOHA2015, you can still enter (as long as you meet the criteria of course) – if you win, your registration fee will be reimbursed!
The business end of the competition.
By the 24th March 2015 applicants need to:
- create a Powerpoint presentation on the following topic: ‘Getting your PPE Facts right – 5 facts and 5 myths’
- upload the presentation to www.slideshare.net/ and promote this via Twitter, tagging @bohsworld and using the hashtags #IOHA2015 #3Mcompetition